iPhone 13, The most advanced dual-camera system ever on iPhone. Lightning fast A15 Bionic chip. A big leap in battery life. Durable design. Superfast 5G¹. And brighter 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display².
- Super Retina XDR display 6.1‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display,2532‑by‑1170-pixel resolution at 460 ppi.
- A15 Bionic chip. New 6‑core CPU with 2 performance and 4 efficiency cores. New 4‑core GPU. New 16‑core Neural Engine
- Dual 12MP camera system: Wide and Ultra Wide cameras,
- Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High‑Key Mono)
- Sensor‑shift optical image stabilization (Wide)
- Cinematic mode for recording videos with shallow depth of field (1080p at 30 fps)
- 12MP True Depth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Splash, Water and Dust Resistant Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 605293
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging
- iOS 15 with redesigned widgets on the Home screen, all-new App Library, AppClips, and more.
1. Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular
2. The displays have rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the iPhone13 screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3.iPhone 13 is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
4.Accessories are sold separately.